October 8, 2006

Done With Classes!

I had my last class on Tuesday, October 3!

This is my first weekend without having to worry about homework, studying for exams, working on projects or otherwise stressing out about school. What a relief! It has been a long two years, but I have achieved my goals: 1) an A in every single class and 2) a job when I'm finished.

Now, I just have to complete 120 hours of work to satisfy my "externship" and will officially graduate with my ABA-approved AAS in Paralegal Studies. I will don a cap and gown on December 8, 2006 and receive my diploma. Also in December, I intend to sit for the certification exam so I will then be: Rodger Coleman, Certified Legal Assistant.

I wish that Dad were still alive to see me now. I know he would have been proud.

--rgc

No comments: