September 3, 2009

Monsters by Liz

In 2004 (or so), Liz embarked on a wonderful art project. She made a couple dozen of these “monsters” and left them around for people to find on grocery store shelves, gas-station pumps, and other random locations. Attached was a little booklet; this one says:

YES
You found me!
I’ve been waiting for you.
I have 3 questions:
1. What did you love to do as a child that made the hours fly by?
2. Do you still do those things?
3. If not, how would you change your life to do them again?
?
Isn’t that beautiful?

(Thanks, Liz!)

3 comments:

Garrett said...

Rodger, that's great and tell Liz I said so. Post more if you would. Hope you're both well.

Rodger Coleman said...

Hi, Garrett!
I wish we had more! She gave away all she made. I begged her to keep one for herself and this is it. Nice to hear from you!

Sam said...

I love this idea! It's kinda like those share-a-book things where people leave books lying around in public places. This is cooler!